This delicious yogurt cake is very easy to prepare. Ideal to prepare with your little ones and eat it after in your breakfast or school snack. This cake is safe choice you offer to some friends or guest being sure they will enjoy and celebrate it, without spending the day in the kitchen.
Secret touch of this yogurt cake recipe is the quality of the ingredients. Use a natural lemon jam with ginger (Gradoli Jam is a perfect choice) for your master touch. The mixture of lemon with a hint of ginger give to the yogurt cake a spice taste that is original and unique. Enjoy this yogurt cake that is 100 % natural, handmade with pure fruit and low in sugar.
- 1 greek yogurt
- 100gr. GRADOLI lemon with ginger jam
- 75 ml. of GRADOLI extra virgin olive oil
- 175gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250g. of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Oil and flour for the mold
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar until you have a whitish cream. Add the yogurt and oil and beat it again until blended.
- Sift the flour and add it with yeast. Mix well.
- Spread a mold with oil and floured .
- Put a little more than half of the dough into the mold, spread jam in the center of the dough, leaving a little space at the sides.
- Cover with the remaining batter and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, wait about 15 minutes before turning out the cake, to avoid broken cake.
- Let cool it and serve gently. Your kids will love it!!
- Do not forget to wait around 15 minutes to unmold it. We know it is dificult not to start eating just when it is out of the oven, but will be easier to maintain it complete.
- To decorate it, you can use sugar glass and lemon in syrup to make it a bit more prettier.