The General Contracting conditions described below (in later general terms and conditions), govern exclusively the contractual relations between all users of the website www.gradoligourmet.com and the seller, Eva de Grado Campos with ID Number 34768904B and legal address at Avenida de la Merced, 45. 4. 22300 – Barbastro (Huesca) – Spain.
The contracting of the service procedure is carried out fully electronically through the web site www.gradoligourmet.com having the same validity that the on-site signature.
These general conditions of sale which are detailed below are the only ones applicable and replace any other condition or prior agreement, unless agreed by the parties expressly and in writing form another type of Pact and annul or modify these general conditions of contract.
The language used in all the procurement procedure will be Spanish and the language governing the relations between the parties, sample of information in any other language shall be considered conditional to the first, in case of discrepancy prevail version in spanish on another translation or adaptation.
www.gradoligourmet.com may occasionally modify the provisions contained in these terms, so it is recommended that these be read on every visit to the page www.gradoligourmet.com. These modifications shall have effect as from the publication of the same and will not have retroactive effect and shall not apply to purchases made before them – always will be available earlier via the links containing in the platform and will be downloadable or printable -.
Each purchase on the website is governed by the conditions applicable at the date of the order. We believe that once you have placed an order, you’ve accepted our general conditions of sale after having them read without reservation.
Accessing the website, you agree to respect the General conditions as well as the conditions of use contained therein.
We offer you the following ways to order:
- Ussing the web: www.gradoligourmet.com (24 hours a day, every day). Simply sign up with your billing details, enter the section of the online store you are interested in, view the article that you want and add it to the shopping cart. Repeat this process as many times as articles want to buy. At the end of the purchase process, you will see the payment options. Choose which suits you and confirm your subscription.
Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 to 20 hours. Thereafter, when we speak of time in working days, these are from Monday to Friday.
We apologise for any inconvenience this procedure may cause you. These security measures are a proof of our will to protect the customers of www.gradoligourmet.com.
Subscription prices are shown in euros (VAT included).
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time. However, we will apply the rates in force indicated on the website at the time of the completion of the subscription.
We put at your disposal the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card: Visa, Visa Electrono r Mastercard.
In the case of opting for payment card, the payment will be charged at the time of the confirmation of the order, provided that you have obtained prior authorization from your bank. If payment has not been authorized, your order may not be dispatched.
Voluntary dismissal of the contract.
You have fourteen (14) calendar days after delivery at the address indicated by the customer (pursuant to articles 68 and following of Royal Decree 1/2007 -according to law 3/2014-) to communicate the return of the products that you are not satisfied.
According to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws, then inform users of the following aspects:
- All users may exercise their right of withdrawal within the deadline indicated in paragraph first of the present stipulation exceeded that period will attend as set forth in the articles 119 et seq. of the regulations mentioned above.
- In any case, it is for the consumer and user test that it has exercised his right of withdrawal pursuant to this section.
- The exercise of the right of withdrawal requires at all times the user to perform the cancellation until they have been bought and processed the requested order.
- Upon receipt of the application for exercise of the right of withdrawal, we will proceed to restore the unemployment benefit paid within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment of reception of the returned products
According to the present right of withdrawal only accept products that are returned with their original packaging, undamaged and complete. We cannot accept articles that have been submitted incomplete, damaged or soiled by the consumer.
All clauses or ends of this agreement must be interpreted independently and autonomous, not being affected the rest of provisions in the event that one of them has been declared null and void by court. The Contracting Parties agree to replace the clause or clauses affected by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by the parties.
Resolution of disputes.
Eva de Grado Campos is not responsible for non-execution of the present conditions in the event of force majeure, as defined by the Spanish courts and in case of lack of customer or an unpredictable fact by a person outside the contract.
For any divergence caused by the breach of the conditions of sale, both parties will be submitted expressly to the courts of Barbastro (Huesca), except as provided in the rules of consumer renouncing his if this is another.
www.gradoligourmet.com is not responsible for any consequences that may result from improper use of the products sold on its website.