With gazpacho recipe occurs as with other traditional recipes, because in each family there is an infallible recipe, but overall, they all have a common core course we hope to leave you with this post. We would like to that you make yours by adding this or that essential ingredient. Experiment and feel free to add other ingredients that we have no included.
In any case, what is clear is that you will be right following this traditional Andalusian gazpacho recipe, so start cooking with friends into the kitchen to try and enjoy it in good company.
- 7-8 ripe tomatoes (about 1.2 kg)
- 1 green pepper Italian
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium cucumber
- GRADOLI Extra virgin olive oil
- GRADOLI Sherry vinegar
- 100 g of stale bread
- Cold water
- Optionally a pinch of cumin and onion 1/4
- Never use red pepper
- Chop all the ingredients indicated and add 250 ml of extra virgin olive oil, 250 ml of cold water and 50 ml sherry vinegar, grinding all in a blender. You don’t need to peel the tomatoes or peppers because we will then go through the fine sieve.
- If you have a cooking robot like a Thermomix, you can put all the ingredients in the glass and crush at maximum speed for 4 minutes to obtain a perfect texture.
- Once crushed, use a fine sieve, pressing the gazpacho with a spoon to have a puree without skins and seeds. Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours to cool completely.
To enjoy the recipe of traditional Gazpacho Andaluz, it is desirable that let cool gazpacho well, leaving a few hours in the fridge. Even better if you can do it overnight, taking care to cover it with transparent plastic wrap to avoid it to loose vitamins.
You should not add ice as they do in some restaurants or bars, because it will be too watery, calculate your time for gazpacho to be chilled when bear to the table.
You can prepare some croutons of fried bread, and cut off gazpacho ingredients in very small pieces for those who want to put tomato, cucumber or pepper over the plate.